Monday, August 8

SHOPPING :):)

First order of business, for some reason I can't comment on any posts. It isn't a huge deal, but Eryn I think all your finds are lovely and I think a house rule should be clean your own dishes in a TIMELY FASHION since we no longer have the nice housekeeping lady to leave us friendly little notes. :) Also, I miss you bims and I'm SO EXCITED to get back.

Second order of business, yesterday my mother took me out shopping at...

wait for it...

KITCHEN AND COMPANY.

I don't know if it exists anywhere else, but it's not like it's anything special, just a store FULL of kitcheny accessories. Which I now have a lot of. So here goes:

To begin with, my bed is sporting some green mixing bowls, a cutting board, a peeler, and a knife with lemons on it.

Pretty snazzy. (do people still say snazzy?)









Next we have a 3pack of what are probably some pretty crappy cookie sheets (for the mountains of cookies that we'll make the soccer boys eat), and some measuring utensils. One has an egg separator. If anyone ever uses the egg separator I will never stop mocking them. Or, every time someone uses the egg separator they have to take a shot. whichever.






Lastly we have a cooling rack that is severely not proportional (what is the word for that?) to the number of cookies I plan on baking, but it's a start. A garlic press so we ALWAYS use fresh garlic, if anyone buys pre-minced garlic, they have to take a shot, a potato masher cause it's really little and cute, some cool bamboo spoons, a spatula, and a little can opener thingy that I want to decorate cause it's a little ugly.




So there you go! All the things I am bringing that will make our kitchen the BEST KITCHEN in the world, so we can steal a million takeout boxes full of crap from lowry and cook cook cook all the time! :)

Thanksgiving dinner at Corner House?

1 comment:

  1. id be down with Thanksgiving at Corner. Have you look up flights to back East? 500 bucks! Also, its awesome that we have all that kitchen stuff!

    ReplyDelete