Tuesday, July 19

Garage Sale Finds Part 2!

Wooster garage sales are definitely the best. If there are any still going on when everyone gets back to campus, we should def hit those up.


Crockpot! Don't worry, there's a lid. Probably from the 70s, but it appears serviceable! I've also picked up a knife and a rolling pin to augment our kitchen supplies.


Drunk Chess! I have already lost spectacularly to both Leann and Trip on this chess set, and look forward to doing so many more times throughout next year!

(Not from a garage sale) I found this at Uptown/Downtown today. It's wonderful! I basically want this woman's job! It has recipes for pigeon pie (I always wondered how they did that! Now I know!) and something Elizabethan called A Tart to Provoke Courage Either in Man or Woman (secret ingredient? sparrow brains) and also a lot of things that we might actually want to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment