Thursday, June 23

I suck at google images.

SO along with a lot of useless things, I have also managed to procure two director's chairs. I had all sorts of dreams of what we would use them for, but when you search "directors chair beer" on google images, guess what comes up:

Thats right. I guess THAT'S what we'll be doing. Can anyone re-create a face that ridiculous, and, more importantly, is it possible to acquire enough white face paint to look like them?

Since our remake of New Moon seems iffy unless Pat Catans can order in bulk for us, I found ANOTHER picture that more accurately represents what we can do with directors chairs given our resources in Wayne County, Ohio.
Much better. Who wants to go chicken-catching?

If we don't manage to get the chicken, I just need everyone to picture it as a giant mojito, and THAT'S what I plan to use those chairs for. Thanks for nothing google. Maybe I should start using Bing.

JOKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment